As some of my readers might remember, I previously had a support forum up. Sadly that was an epic fail. It became overrun with spammers and was impossible to manage, so I had to shut it down. I’ve recently opened up a facebook page for the blog. I am hoping that it can also serve as sort of a support group so that folks can get help and support from each other. I also want to use it to post articles and research. My question is, would you use a facebook group as a support group? If so, what kind of privacy settings would you want? Would you want it to be a closed (private) group or open so that many people could join? Answer in the comments section to let me know your thoughts.
Meanwhile, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/bingeeatingtherapy
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- Friday Q & A- How can I be happy without binge eating?
- Leave Mindy’s Curves Alone!
- 10 Ways to Get a Healthy Body Now
- Friday Q & A- How can I become motivated to lose weight?
- More Clinical Studies for Binge Eating, Bulimia and Anorexia
- Rule Number One. Never Undo the Binge
- Participate in a Clinical Research Study on Binge Eating
- How to Stop A Binge Before it Starts: 10 Things You can Do to Prevent a Binge
- Death of a Parent