As some of my readers might remember, I previously had a support forum up. Sadly that was an epic fail. It became overrun with spammers and was impossible to manage, so I had to shut it down. I’ve recently opened up a facebook page for the blog. I am hoping that it can also serve as sort of a support group so that folks can get help and support from each other. I also want to use it to post articles and research. My question is, would you use a facebook group as a support group? If so, what kind of privacy settings would you want? Would you want it to be a closed (private) group or open so that many people could join? Answer in the comments section to let me know your thoughts.
Meanwhile, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/bingeeatingtherapy
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- How To Help a Partner with an Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorder Recovery Song
- My Book has Launched- Order it now and receive a Free Hypnotherapy Download
- Review of Reclaiming Yourself by Joanna Poppink
- Review of Before I Eat App
- Friday (Er- I mean Sunday) Q&A- I can’t stop bingeing- No Matter what I try!
- I Wrote a Book- and You Can Win a Free Copy
- Friday Q & A- I’ve tried everything to stop binge eating but I can’t
- How to Support National Eating Disorder Awareness Week