As some of my readers might remember, I previously had a support forum up. Sadly that was an epic fail. It became overrun with spammers and was impossible to manage, so I had to shut it down. I’ve recently opened up a facebook page for the blog. I am hoping that it can also serve as sort of a support group so that folks can get help and support from each other. I also want to use it to post articles and research. My question is, would you use a facebook group as a support group? If so, what kind of privacy settings would you want? Would you want it to be a closed (private) group or open so that many people could join? Answer in the comments section to let me know your thoughts.
Meanwhile, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/bingeeatingtherapy
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- Why Do We Really Diet?
- Try not to clean your plate challenge
- How Potty Training is Like Recovery
- Is it Possible to Recover From Binge Eating Disorder on Your Own?
- Order a copy of Reclaiming Yourself From Binge Eating and receive a Free Stop Binge Eating Hypnotherapy Download
- An Open Letter to My Teenage Self
- Ten Differences Between Compulsive Eating and Mindful Eating
- Ten Myths About Binge Eating Disorder
- How to Raise Your Self Esteem
- How To Recover From A Binge