As some of my readers might remember, I previously had a support forum up. Sadly that was an epic fail. It became overrun with spammers and was impossible to manage, so I had to shut it down. I’ve recently opened up a facebook page for the blog. I am hoping that it can also serve as sort of a support group so that folks can get help and support from each other. I also want to use it to post articles and research. My question is, would you use a facebook group as a support group? If so, what kind of privacy settings would you want? Would you want it to be a closed (private) group or open so that many people could join? Answer in the comments section to let me know your thoughts.
Meanwhile, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/bingeeatingtherapy
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- Friday Q & A- I feel that food is overpowering my life
- Friday Q&A- Thanksgiving Guilt
- 15 Steps to Having a Successful Thanksgiving without Binge Eating
- What to Do if you Binge in the Morning
- Friday Q & A- Help, I’m obsessed with food
- How To Recover From A Binge
- Friday Q & A- I am stuck in a cycle of bingeing and dieting
- I Can’t Stop Bingeing on Halloween Candy!!!!!
- Candy Corns, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Spice Latte’s, Mini Candy Bars– What do I do?
- Why Hello There!