As some of my readers might remember, I previously had a support forum up. Sadly that was an epic fail. It became overrun with spammers and was impossible to manage, so I had to shut it down. I’ve recently opened up a facebook page for the blog. I am hoping that it can also serve as sort of a support group so that folks can get help and support from each other. I also want to use it to post articles and research. My question is, would you use a facebook group as a support group? If so, what kind of privacy settings would you want? Would you want it to be a closed (private) group or open so that many people could join? Answer in the comments section to let me know your thoughts.
Meanwhile, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/bingeeatingtherapy
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- I Wrote a Book- and You Can Win a Free Copy
- Friday Q & A- I’ve tried everything to stop binge eating but I can’t
- How to Support National Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Nervous Eating, Right out of the Freezer
- Q & A Friday- How do I explain my eating disorder to my daughter?
- Friday Q & A- Cheat Days Have Turned into Binge Days
- Friday Q & A- I’m trying to diet for my graduation, but I can’t stop bingeing
- Friday Q & A- How can I stop this obsession with food?
- 10 New Years Resolutions that Will Change Your Life
- Going home for the holidays when you’re dealing with binge eating disorder or bulimia