I read about this study today, but I’m afraid I don’t have any specific information about it. I’m still waiting for a call back, but when I learn more, I’ll update this post. Meanwhile, this is what I know:
Pacific Research Partners in Berkeley is conducting a study on Binge Eating. If you suffer from binge episodes at least three days per week, contact them to see if you qualify for the study. Qualified participants receive study related evaluation, study medication, and compensation for time and travel.
If you want to find out more, contact Pacific Research Partners at 877-602-5777 and find them online.
Again, I can’t vouch for this study, I know nothing about it, but if you’re in the SF Bay Area and suffering from BED, you might want to call and see if this is something that is a good fit for you.
Good luck. And if anyone gets through and has more information, please feel free to post in the comments section. Thanks!
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- More Clinical Studies for Binge Eating, Bulimia and Anorexia
- Friday Q & A – I’m out of control with food and I feel helpless
- Rats, Stress, Restriction, Oreos and Binge Eating
- How To Help a Partner with an Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorder Recovery Song
- My Book has Launched- Order it now and receive a Free Hypnotherapy Download
- Review of Reclaiming Yourself by Joanna Poppink
- Review of Before I Eat App
- Friday (Er- I mean Sunday) Q&A- I can’t stop bingeing- No Matter what I try!