“If someone called me chubby, it would no longer be something that kept me up late at night. Being called fat is not like being called stupid or unfunny, which is the worst thing you could ever say to me. Do I envy Jennifer Hudson for being able to lose all that weight and look smokin’ hot? Of course, yes. Do I sometimes look at Gisele Bundchen and wonder how awesome life would be if I never had to wear Spanx? Duh, of course. That’s kind of the point of Gisele Bundchen. And maybe I will, once or twice, for a very short period of time. But on the list of things I want to do in my lifetime, that’s not near the top. I mean, it’s not near the bottom either. I’d say it’s right above “Learn to drive a vespa,” but several notches below “film a chase scene for a movie.”
Take one beautiful, talented, wildly hilarious woman. Add some glorious curves and what do you get? A whole lot of criticism and asinine assumptions.
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- Why Do We Really Diet?
- Try not to clean your plate challenge
- How Potty Training is Like Recovery
- Is it Possible to Recover From Binge Eating Disorder on Your Own?
- Order a copy of Reclaiming Yourself From Binge Eating and receive a Free Stop Binge Eating Hypnotherapy Download
- An Open Letter to My Teenage Self
- Ten Differences Between Compulsive Eating and Mindful Eating
- Ten Myths About Binge Eating Disorder
- How to Raise Your Self Esteem
- How To Recover From A Binge