“If someone called me chubby, it would no longer be something that kept me up late at night. Being called fat is not like being called stupid or unfunny, which is the worst thing you could ever say to me. Do I envy Jennifer Hudson for being able to lose all that weight and look smokin’ hot? Of course, yes. Do I sometimes look at Gisele Bundchen and wonder how awesome life would be if I never had to wear Spanx? Duh, of course. That’s kind of the point of Gisele Bundchen. And maybe I will, once or twice, for a very short period of time. But on the list of things I want to do in my lifetime, that’s not near the top. I mean, it’s not near the bottom either. I’d say it’s right above “Learn to drive a vespa,” but several notches below “film a chase scene for a movie.”
Take one beautiful, talented, wildly hilarious woman. Add some glorious curves and what do you get? A whole lot of criticism and asinine assumptions.
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- How To Help a Partner with an Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorder Recovery Song
- My Book has Launched- Order it now and receive a Free Hypnotherapy Download
- Review of Reclaiming Yourself by Joanna Poppink
- Review of Before I Eat App
- Friday (Er- I mean Sunday) Q&A- I can’t stop bingeing- No Matter what I try!
- I Wrote a Book- and You Can Win a Free Copy
- Friday Q & A- I’ve tried everything to stop binge eating but I can’t
- How to Support National Eating Disorder Awareness Week