I want to extend my deepest love and support to those affected by the bombings in Boston as well as the explosion in Texas. As we all do, I feel very heavy hearted and deeply saddened by these events. My prayers and love goes out to all of you.
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- I Wrote a Book- and You Can Win a Free Copy
- Friday Q & A- I’ve tried everything to stop binge eating but I can’t
- How to Support National Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Nervous Eating, Right out of the Freezer
- Q & A Friday- How do I explain my eating disorder to my daughter?
- Friday Q & A- Cheat Days Have Turned into Binge Days
- Friday Q & A- I’m trying to diet for my graduation, but I can’t stop bingeing
- Friday Q & A- How can I stop this obsession with food?
- 10 New Years Resolutions that Will Change Your Life
- Going home for the holidays when you’re dealing with binge eating disorder or bulimia