Read this amazing post by Sarah Koppelkam about how to talk to your daughter about her body. In this beautiful article she reminds all of us (even those of us who don’t have daughters or children at all) that bodies are beautiful simply for being alive and they are not to be abused, neglected, rejected or deprecated. Love it! Go Sarah.
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- Why Do We Really Diet?
- Try not to clean your plate challenge
- How Potty Training is Like Recovery
- Is it Possible to Recover From Binge Eating Disorder on Your Own?
- Order a copy of Reclaiming Yourself From Binge Eating and receive a Free Stop Binge Eating Hypnotherapy Download
- An Open Letter to My Teenage Self
- Ten Differences Between Compulsive Eating and Mindful Eating
- Ten Myths About Binge Eating Disorder
- How to Raise Your Self Esteem
- How To Recover From A Binge