Read this amazing post by Sarah Koppelkam about how to talk to your daughter about her body. In this beautiful article she reminds all of us (even those of us who don’t have daughters or children at all) that bodies are beautiful simply for being alive and they are not to be abused, neglected, rejected or deprecated. Love it! Go Sarah.
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- I Wrote a Book- and You Can Win a Free Copy
- Friday Q & A- I’ve tried everything to stop binge eating but I can’t
- How to Support National Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Nervous Eating, Right out of the Freezer
- Q & A Friday- How do I explain my eating disorder to my daughter?
- Friday Q & A- Cheat Days Have Turned into Binge Days
- Friday Q & A- I’m trying to diet for my graduation, but I can’t stop bingeing
- Friday Q & A- How can I stop this obsession with food?
- 10 New Years Resolutions that Will Change Your Life
- Going home for the holidays when you’re dealing with binge eating disorder or bulimia