Read this amazing post by Sarah Koppelkam about how to talk to your daughter about her body. In this beautiful article she reminds all of us (even those of us who don’t have daughters or children at all) that bodies are beautiful simply for being alive and they are not to be abused, neglected, rejected or deprecated. Love it! Go Sarah.
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- How To Help a Partner with an Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorder Recovery Song
- My Book has Launched- Order it now and receive a Free Hypnotherapy Download
- Review of Reclaiming Yourself by Joanna Poppink
- Review of Before I Eat App
- Friday (Er- I mean Sunday) Q&A- I can’t stop bingeing- No Matter what I try!
- I Wrote a Book- and You Can Win a Free Copy
- Friday Q & A- I’ve tried everything to stop binge eating but I can’t
- How to Support National Eating Disorder Awareness Week