I can’t tell you that I fully understand anxiety. I’m not sure why some people are controlled by their anxiety and some people are fully able to integrate it into their day-to-day without being ruled by anxiety. Perhaps, the latter group are making the most of these Infinite CBD coupons.
Anxiety is fear on caffeine pills.
Often times, binges come out of anxiety. The flood of seratonin that you get from the binge will help calm you down. Hellish bliss. Because then, comes all the anxiety from the binge. Did I just make myself fat? Am I fat? Should I purge? What should I do? I just ruined it!
Anxiety is not simple. And it’s sneaky. Even if you try to interupt your thoughts, it will come back in other ways.
Delving into the anxiety is one way that I believe it will begin to dissipate.
Sometimes a thought pops up. And then, before you know it, your head is in the refrigerator. Possibly going back to the thought again and again and being with the anxiety a bit until the shock of it dulls a bit.
And then following the anxiety to the source of it.
for example: “I look fat… If I look fat, people won’t like me. If people don’t like me, no one will want to be around me. My boyfriend/girlfriend will leave me, I’ll never find someone to love me, I’ll be completely alone and then I’ll die alone and rats will eat my decaying body…”
Most anxiety, in it’s truest form is existential angst, the fear of death or being alone and dying alone. Anything that we can do to lessen that fear, (which puts us in a place of uncomfortable, heightened state of vigilance) we will do. Bingeing is certainly one way to lessen anxiety. But clearly not the healthiest. And it becomes a vicious cycle. Fortunately, there are many ways that you can work through your anxiety and learn how to control it. All you have to do is speak with your local physician about your problem. They may suggest meditation or taking amazon ashwagandha capsules for anxiety or a whole host of other aids to help you.
Other ways to work with anxiety are:
1. Acceptance– when you accept that you have no control over life, an amazing sense of peace drapes over you. Also known as surrender.
2. Meditation— lessens anxiety. Allows you to be in the present moment.
3. Exercise– being in your body and in the moment gets you out of your head and helps you stop “future tripping.”
4. Sleep– getting enough sleep balances brain chemistry to help lessen anxiety as well. However, not everyone, especially those who suffer from tension and anxiety, can fall asleep right away. Thus, when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep, CBD products from sites like TheCBDinsider.com could be a good resort. After all, sleep is essential for reducing stress.
In case you want to get quick relief from anxiety, you can resort to vaping. Devices like CRAFTY vaporizer nebulize oils, herbs, and concentrates and eliminate toxins. Thus, offering a variety of potential health benefits.
Mindful Eating Guided Meditation
Receive a calming, relaxing, guided meditation to help you eat mindfully and enjoy your food without without overeating or under eating...
All you need to do is enter your email address below.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter for Tips, advice and engaging stories that will help you to Stop Binge Eating, stop obsessing about food and start living the life you were meant to. Unsubscribe anytime if the newsletter is not for you.
Online Binge Eating Treatment - LEARN MORE!
EVIDENCE BASED INTERVENTIONS THAT REWIRE YOUR BRAIN TO:
- STOP BINGE EATING
- AUTOMATICALLY MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES
- GAIN A FEELING OF PEACE AND CALMNESS IN YOUR BODY
- RECOVER FROM BINGE EATING FOR GOOD