What nurturing non-food related thing can you do for yourself at this moment? You deserve to be cared for and if you don’t take it upon yourself to take care of yourself, you just might wind up using food to fulfill that need.
Here are some things that you can do right now.
1.)Rub nice smelling lotion into your feet and paint your toenails.
2.)Make yourself a cup of tea and drink it slowly while gazing out the window.
3.)Look in the mirror and tell yourself what’s great about yourself.
4.)Go get a hug from someone you love.
5.)Do your nails or go get them done.
6.)Take a nice long bubble bath.
7.)Take a walk outside.
8.)Put a facial mask on and sit around reading a fun novel.
9.)Sit in silence with your eyes closed, just breathing in and out slowly and imagine yourself flooded with healing light energy (otherwise known as meditation).
What else can you do?
Do it! Do one nice thing for yourself this very moment!
Other Posts That Might Interest You
- Q&A Friday- I want to get pregnant but I can’t stop binge eating
- How to Get Through December Without Bingeing
- Friday Q & A- I feel that food is overpowering my life
- Friday Q&A- Thanksgiving Guilt
- 15 Steps to Having a Successful Thanksgiving without Binge Eating
- What to Do if you Binge in the Morning
- Friday Q & A- Help, I’m obsessed with food
- How To Recover From A Binge
- Friday Q & A- I am stuck in a cycle of bingeing and dieting
- I Can’t Stop Bingeing on Halloween Candy!!!!!